I have no reason why. But here’s a picture of Eminem and Elton John holding hands.
dudes i met our leader
lorde this isn’t 2011
Hââbre, the last generation
1. Ms. Djeneba : ” I used to like my scars; they were beautiful. We used to brag about them. But, now, in the city, it is definitely out of fashion.”
2. Mrs. Sinou : “I refuse to do it to my children. This will stay on my face only.”
3.Mr. Konabé : “Our parents did this not to get lost in life. When you went somewhere, you could not get lost.”
4. Mr. Lawal : “It is here in town that I am ‘nobody’. In the village, I am a noble; people bow down when they see my face! I am proud of that.”
5. Mr. Salbre : “ I do not want this for my children. We are the last generation “
6. Ms. Martine : “When I was 10 years, I asked for them. I wanted to be like my brothers and sisters, and to show that I am courageous. “
7. Mr. Guemi : “I already wear my identity card on my face. This is the reason why people did it : to recognize one another. But now, this is over. We can no more be recognized.”
why does this hurt my heart?
are u fucking kidding me
octopi are just as ridiculous as cats ok
" MY BOWL"
I am glad to know he is a guardian of the galaxy
My uncle ties his dreads around my cousin to keep her from falling off his shoulders and I think it’s the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.
the new iphone 6 plus is less than three inches smaller than the ipad mini. good to know apple is constantly innovating by making things bigger and then smaller and then bigger again but not as big
Mean Girls cast: Then and Now
OH MY GOD, CRYING IS HAPPENING
when you get caught taking food without permission
My 1 Year Old Beatboxing Niece
Vine by iLLyNoiiZe